- For the kids | Keystone Science School’s Day Camp features a different theme each week that speaks to the minds and imaginations of young campers. Kids can transform into a pirate, superhero or astronaut, while enjoying hands-on activities, outdoor adventures and more. Drop-in day camp is also available.
- For the parents | Camp isn’t just for kids at Keystone. The Beti AllRide Skills Clinic is a summer bike camp for adults only. Scheduled for June 21-22, there are numerous options to choose from, ranging from a single day of instruction, to a full weekend at Keystone including lodging and spa packages. Attendees will also have access to afternoon yoga sessions, a gourmet continental breakfast, lunch and happy hour. Keystone is also offering new and expanded wellness options this summer, from mountaintop yoga, designed to refresh and rejuvenate at 11,600 feet, to the 2,000 calorie burner hike that will elevate both your heart rate and altitude as you make your way to a picnic lunch with spectacular views.
- Lodging Deal | Take advantage of the special lodging offer available for summer campers. Save up to 33 percent on lodging for five nights or more and 20 percent with drop-in day camp.
Beaver Creek, Colo.
- For the kids| Beaver Creek Kid’s Day Camp will ensure that this is a summer kids won’t forget. Discover Camp, for campers ages five to seven, is filled with activities such as face painting, pony rides, paddle boating, chairlift rides and more. Adventure Camp, for campers ages eight to 13, offers a daily changing schedule with activities such as canoeing, archery, swimming, hiking, mountain biking, paintball, rock climbing and more.
- For the parents | Parents can get in on the adventure and fun too with a range of events and activities at Beaver Creek. Summer is kicked off over Memorial Day Weekend with Blues, Brews and BBQ, one of the largest Colorado Microbrewery tastings, and the fun continues with other events such as the 8th annual Wine and Spirits Festival in August. Of course, there’s also a range of ways to experience summer in the mountains such as hiking, mountain biking and golfing, as Beaver Creek is home to three championship gold courses.
- Lodging Deal | Summertime rocks at Beaver Creek, where guests save up to the 35 percent at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort and The Pines Lodge, A RockResort, with rates starting at $102 per night. If families need a little more space, condos are also available for up to 25 percent off.
- For the kids | Little Adventures Children’s Center welcomes kids ages two to 12 years old to Canyons Summer Camp where a new theme each week, such as Disco Dayz, Adventureland and Water Extravaganza, keeps it fun all summer long. Camp activities include everything from nature hikes to swimming, zipline, arts and crafts, gondola rides, games and field trips.
- For the parents | The 10th annual Park City Food & Wine Classic, July 7-13, is an epicurean extravaganza where master winemakers and culinary greats gather to play, wine and dine at high altitude. Canyons will also be hosting the free Saturday Summer Concert Series beginning July 19 and running through August 30. Adrenaline seekers can enroll in Canyons Mountain Bike Academy and learn to navigate Utah’s only lift-serviced, gravity mountain bike park.
- Lodging Deal | Guests can savor the summer when they extend their Canyons vacation. Save 10 percent on one night of lodging, 20 percent on two or three nights, 30 percent on four or five, and 40 percent on six or more nights.
Half Moon, Jamaica
- For the kids | Half Moon, A RockResort has both a camp and activities for kids of any age, with Camp Half Moon for kids ages four to 12 and Teen Summer Camp for the older “kids.” Both camps include lunch, snacks and activities from A to Z, including tennis, golf, water sports, sailing, snorkeling, yoga, cooking, horseback riding, cricket, archery and more.
- For the parents | Take part in a guided bike tour that will trace through Half Moon’s 60 year history across the beautiful 400-acre estate. The tour concludes at the Yoga Pavilion where guests will enjoy a Power Shake and learn about various wellness practices such as breathing and relaxing techniques, yoga stretches and healthy eating tips. Whether parents are looking for rest and relaxation or kid-free activity time, Half Moon also has a variety of activities to enjoy while kids are at play. From an award-winning golf course to dolphin lagoon, equestrian center, renowned tennis program and an assortment of yoga classes, there is something for every parent to enjoy some “me” time.
- Lodging Deal | The Ultimate Summer Getaway is Half Moon’s unbeatable summer package, with rates from $459. The package includes daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as all beverages and round-trip transfers from Montego Bay.
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resorts of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada; Canyons in Park City, Utah; Afton Alps in Minnesota and Mt. Brighton in Michigan; and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.