- Kids are king at The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, where kids ages five to seven years-old can take one of four kiddie cars out for a spin in Arrabelle Square. From a police car and fire truck to a pink lady, roadster and Lamborghini, there is sure to be a car every little one will love.
- Guests can leave their worries and their car in the garage when they visit The Arrabelle. With the hotel’s Bike Valet service, guests can securely store their bikes for the duration of their stay, so pedaling can easily be their primary mode of transportation along Vail’s 58 miles of paved recreation paths. Guests can also borrow one of the property’s GoPro cameras for the day to document their adventures.
- The Lodge at Vail’s new pool is open for business and featuring a full-service bar along with poolside nibbles. “Pool One” received its nickname due to its location (adjacent to Gondola One), and the fact that it is the first known pool in Vail. On Sunday’s Chef Rudy Williams cooks up farmer’s market finds for guests and the public during Farm to Pool from 3-6 p.m.
- Grouse Mountain Grill at The Pines Lodge, A RockResorthas just undergone a renovation and has an all new, mountain modern look. The restaurant has also been awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for being in the top-performing 10 percent of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor and consistently earning high ratings from TripAdvisor travelers. At Grouse Mountain Grill, guests will enjoy panoramic views and contemporary cuisine with a local influence from Chef David Gutowski.
- This August the DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge will have undergone a complete renovation of all 208 guest rooms, meeting rooms, event space and public areas. Everything from the ground up, including carpet, lighting, window treatments, bedding and furniture is in the midst of a complete overhaul and the entire property will have a fresh, new feel.
- Summer lodging specials make it easy to enjoy all the summer events Breckenridge has to offer:
o Guests can lasso in a lodging deal and receive 30 percent off lodging when they book a ticket to the 2nd annual Breckenridge PRCA ProRodeo. Taking place now though Sept. 1, the rodeo features Mutton Busting, tricks and competition from the professionals, and a Bar-B-Que cowboy dinner.
o For as low as $99 guests can sleep within walking distance to the USA Pro Cycling Challenge Race. On Aug. 20 Breckenridge will host the dramatic finish of Stage 2, and the start the next day the cyclists take off for Steamboat. Book here
o Beat the heat in The Village at Breckenridge, which is one of the few properties in Breckenridge with air conditioning. Throughout the summer guests can take advantage of their Studio Suite Sale and stay for just $99 on weeknights and $129 on the weekends.
o When guests book a Summer Fun Park ticket they can receive 30 percent off lodging. Featuring everything from the adrenaline inducing gold runner coaster and alpine slide to the adventurous 4X4 and guided hiking tours and kid friendly mini golf, climbing wall and bungee trampoline, there is something for everyone one in the family to enjoy. Book here
- Groups can add some adventure to their travel this summer with discounted summer pricing on these uniquely Breckenridge group activities. Book here
o Guac off!– Chef-judged guacamole-making competition with a margarita bar
o Team Down Hill Bike Tour– Shuttle to the top of a 10,662 foot mountain pass and cruise down
o Wine, Artisan Cheeses and Chocolate Pairing – Indulge to your heart’s content in Breck style
o Scenic Chair Ride and Horseshoe Bowl Nature Hike– Amazing wildflower and town views
o Brewery or Distillery Tours– Enjoy brews and spirits as unique as the mountains they are made in
- Lakeside Village will be hosting bi-monthly “bike-in” movies on the first and third Thursday of the month. It’s B.Y.O.Bike or guests can rent one from the adventure center to watch a family-friendly movie under the stars.
- Keystone is offering the opportunity for guests to improve their health and fitness and find happiness through integrative health practices, movement and connection to nature, all while enjoying a weekend getaway with Rocky Mountain Revival Wellness Weekends.
- With a two or more night stay at Keystone guests can Play for Free. The package includes free scenic lift rides for kids ages 12 and under, free nine holes of golf after 4 p.m. on day of arrival, or free guided hikes with two nights of lodging.
- The Hillbilly Luxury Lodging Packageoffers down-home cooking, frothy flavors and mountain music at the 17th Annual Bluegrass and Beer Festival. The package includes both lodging and festival passes and starts at just $102 per person per night.
- This winter traveling to paradise at Half Moon Resortwill be even quicker. Starting on Dec. 22, Frontier Airlines will providedirect flights from Denver International Airport to Montego Bay, Jamaica. From there, the 400-acre luxury resort is just a short drive up the beautiful Jamaican coast line.
- Book early and save up to 25 percent on winter travel with the Early Bird promotion, taking place now through July 31. The promotion is valid on travel from Jan 5 through April 11 and across all accommodations, from suites to expansive five bedroom villas which are perfect for a premier group vacation.