Half Moon, Jamaica
There’s no better place to unwind from an action-packed summer than the sparkling Caribbean coast at Half Moon, a RockResort. From now until December 19, you can take advantage of 35 percent off all suites when you book the Autumn Suite Sale.
While you’re there, take advantage of uniquely Half Moon dining and spa experiences:
- Restaurant Tip:The indigenous trees and breathtaking moonlight of the Caribbean Sea set the perfect backdrop for an exceptional dining experience at the Seagrape Terrace. Beckoning guests throughout the day, the Seagrape Terrace offers breakfast, tasty lunches, delightful snacks and gourmet dining after sunset.
- Relaxation Tip:Escape the outside world and rejuvenate at the award-winning Fern Tree Spa. Book a Fern Tree Signature Massage complete with a ritual foot bath of Jamaican Cerasee. The Signature Essential Oil blend of all spice, ginger and orange is used throughout the massage to further inspire relaxation. A Jamaican Rum body Splash ends this technique.
Enjoy a kids-free getaway when you pop the champagne and spark up the romance with the Mountain Romance Package, available now through November 28. Leave your worries behind and find time for each other with the ultimate mountain getaway designed for a sweet rediscovery. Arrive to a bottle of wine, champagne, or sparkling cider; chocolate-covered strawberries at turndown in the evening; and arise each morning of your stay to a romantic breakfast for two.
Available throughout the season, Canyons Ski, Stay & Savor Package, includes lodging, lift tickets and breakfast, which makes experiencing Canyons’ 4,000 acres of unparalleled ski and snowboarding terrain even more irresistible and affordable. Choose to stay at the Grand Summit Hotel, Silverado Lodge, Sundial Lodge or Vintage on the Strand and receive lift tickets and our signature alpine breakfast buffet.
While school is still in session throughout early December, Keystone offers a spectacular rate at the AAA Four-Diamond rated Keystone Lodge & Spa starting at only $150. For guests looking for a little time away from the kids or a romantic weekend alone, Keystone offers both up-beat exciting ventures as well as relaxing and serene options for a perfectly balanced ski vacation away:
- Ski or ride 3,148 acres of terrain (the most terrain in Summit County, CO) across 135 trails accessed via 20 chairlifts. For an unforgettable adventure in the high country, sign-up to partake in a controlled backcountry cat ski day with Keystone Adventure Tours, for endless fresh tracks, a gourmet lunch in the backcountry yurt and stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Experiential dining options for a date night out range from a romantic evening at the historical AAA Four-Diamond Rated Ski Tip restaurant to a whimsically lovely evening aboard one of Keystone’s Sleigh Ride Dinner rides.
- Located near the Outlets at Silverthorne, a premier shopping destination for visitors looking for designer clothes at significantly reduced prices. During the winter season the Outlets at Silverthorne also offer free transportation to and from Keystone Resort on the Outlet Shopping Express Shuttle.
- For those looking to unwind after a long day on the slopes, the Spa in the Keystone Lodge is now offering Rocky Mountain Dreaming spa options that can only be booked 6 p.m. or later that are oriented around calming the senses to allow guests to get a good night’s sleep and be completely recharged for the next day’s excursions on the mountain. Spa goers can choose from a 50-minute custom massage or a 50-minute custom facial that both utilize 100 percent pure Lavender and Roman Chamomile essential oils to help reduce stress the of traveling, long days on the hill and to help bring on a good night’s rest at altitude. Both treatments are followed by a warm cup of Lavender and Chamomile tea to be enjoyed in the soothing relaxation room.
Pamper yourself with off-peak spa specials at the Arrabelle, a RockResorts Spa, taking place now through the beginning of November:
- $99 for a 50 minute Massage or Facial
- $149 for an 80 minute Massage or Facial
- 20 percent discount on nails and waxing services
- Book a stay anytime from December 1 through 20 at the Austria Haus, The Lodge at Vail, The Arrabelle at Vail Square or the Ritz Carlton Residences, Vail to receive up to 30 percent off. In addition, your stay will include a $200 mountain money gift card which can be used for activities such as ice skating, tubing and dining at on-mountain restaurants.
- While you’re there, don’t miss Vail Snow Daze December 9 through 15. Early-season visitors can enjoy a week of live entertainment from headliners like The Shins, Michael Franti & Spearhead, and Wilco, along with parties and giveaways throughout town as part of Vail Snow Daze. Spend the day on the mountain, après at bar parties throughout the village, and save up energy for free concerts at night!
Beaver Creek, Colo.
Book a stay anytime from December 1 through 20 at Beaver Creek Resort Properties, The Osprey at Beaver Creek, or The Pines Lodge to receive up to 30 percent off. In addition, your stay will include a $100 mountain money gift card which can be used for activities such as ice skating, tubing and dining at The Osprey and at on-mountain restaurants. Book your getaway here.
For more information on the latest news and happenings across Vail Resorts Hospitality, please visit news.hospitality.vailresorts.com and sign up for our email alerts. For more story ideas, press releases and images, contact Ashley Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.404.1831.