- The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort; Vail, Colo.
- The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort; Vail, Colo.
- The Pines Lodge, A RockResort; Beaver Creek, Colo.
- The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort; Beaver Creek, Colo.
- One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort; Breckenridge, Colo.
- La Posada de Santa Fe, A RockResort; Santa Fe, NM
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort; Jackson, Wyo.
- Half Moon, A RockResort; Rose Hall, Jamaica
- Balcones del Atlántico, A RockResort; Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, A RockResort; Saint Lucia
- Austria Haus Hotel; Vail, Colo.
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Vail; Vail, Colo.
- Beaver Creek Resort Properties; Beaver Creek, Colo.
- Breckenridge Hospitality Properties; Breckenridge, Colo.
- Keystone Resort Properties; Keystone, Colo.
- Northstar-at-Tahoe; Tahoe, CA
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina; Bahamas
- Alma del Pacifico; Playa Esterillos Este, Costa Rica
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, and the Heavenly Ski Resort and Northstar California Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada, and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort property and hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and in the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.